Increase energy efficiency in municupal institutions by means of attracting extrabudgetary funds with the use of “performance-contracting” the mechanism. Reduction of energy consumption in budgetary institutions, budget allocations for energy costs and creation comfortable conditions for people.
- Cost of the project: EUR 10 000 000
- Borrower – municipal ESCO company
- Term of credit – up to 10 years
- Grace period – 36 months. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development loan – Euro 10 mln.
- Non-repayment grant of E5P agency – Euro 2,5 mln. One-time fee – 1,20% of the loan amount (120 thousand euros)
- Redemption fee – 0,5% pa Margin – 5,25% pa + EURIBOR
PROJECT READINESS STAGE:
The second stage of the tender is held. An analysis of tender offers and selection of the Contractor is conducted.
METHOD OF GUARANTEEING BORROWED RESOURCES:
Dnipro City Council municipal guarantee (the volumes and conditions are agreed with the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine). The payback period of the project is 20 years.