Industrial Park «INNOVATION FORPOST»
The strategy of creating an industrial park in Dnipro city takes into account that the future park is a medium-sized urban complex, so it focuses on the development and implementation of advanced developments in information and communication, biological technologies, instrumentation, electronics, energy conservation and alternative energy sources.
Dnipro Development Agency provides project support, makes presentations in search of partners and investors. As of today, design is underway in a certain area.
- provide employment to at least 4,000 highly qualified specialists
- create production areas for innovation
- attract foreign and domestic investors
Sources of funding:
Technical parameters of the project
- business incubator, administration: 1.6 thousand m2;
- medium and large companies, comprehensive services: 12.9 thousand m2;
- industrial exhibition: 15 thousand m2
- parking: 15 thousand m2;
- number of newly created jobs: 2800 – 3000;
- total area of capital construction: 40 thousand m2;
- Industrial premises: 140-240 000 sq.m. m
- Business incubator (1 stage): 1,000 sq.m.
- Exhibition complex of 18,000 sq.m.
- Office space, including IT park and R&D centers: 50,000 sq.m. m
- total area of roads, paving and landscaping: 4 hectares;
- engineering networks: all types of networks;
Economic indicators of the project
$ 147.5 million
The expected amount of investment
The output at full capacity
Project implementaition period
Technical parameters of the project
- The territory of the park is 49.5114 hectares of total area and consists of 35 land plots that have the appropriate cadastral numbers. Purpose of land plots – industrial lands (code 1102): for placement and operation of main and auxiliary buildings and structures of processing enterprises, machine-building and other industries.
- The territory of public buildings, which is not part of the park, adjacent to it and goes to the “red line”, is 10 hectares.
3. The Detailed plan of the territory for definition of zoning and planning restrictions of the territory is developed and approved by the decision of the Dnieper city council. The territory of the Industrial Park is divided into 4 main functional zones:
- zone of industrial enterprises – 30 hectares. The total area of industrial enterprises is 200,000 m2;
- exhibition area with a concert hall for 5,000 visitors – 4 hectares. Total area 14,000 m2;
- Industrial Park Public Development Zone (administrative premises of the park management company; innovative business incubator; office buildings with functions for coworking, coliving; office premises of Industrial Park participants; catering establishments, service) – 2.5 ha;
- zone of green areas (sanitary protection zones) – 13.5 hectares.
Urban planning conditions and design restrictions:
- expected need of the park for water, m3 / day – 1154;
- maximum expected flow rate (sewerage) m3 / day – 184.5;
- expected demand of the park for natural gas, thousand cubic meters/ year – 8,108;
- expected demand of the park for electricity, MW/year – 16.5.
On May 27, 2021, the event "UkraineInvest Talks: Dnipro" took place in Dnipro, organized jointly by the Government Investment Promotion Office UkraineInvest, Dnipro City Council and Dnipro Development Agency. The flagship project of the event was the Industrial Park...
If Ukraine aspires to Europe, then the principles on which Europe lives, in terms of waste management, must be the same for us too. "We already have a modern project for the construction of a waste treatment complex" - say in the investment office of the Mayor of...
WASTE-TO-FUEL. Investment project for the construction of a complex for the provision of the waste reception and recovery services using MBT technology TECHNICAL INDICATORS OF THE COMPLEX: Complex performance – 300 thousand tons of waste per year Technology of...
The term "mechanical-biological treatment" (MBT) covers a wide range of processes but usually includes the reception, sorting of waste, selection of secondary raw materials, and some form of biological treatment of the organic fraction of household waste. In some...